Saturday, May 16, 2009

Latest Happenings







Last Saturday Cam, Jake and I enjoyed the nice weather on a walk. Jacob LOVES being outside but finds the oddest things entertaining. He loved trying to pick the dirt out from between the cracks in the sidewalk! He also loved crawling down the hills backwards, I guess he learned that from crawling down the stairs!





We had a great mothers day which we spent with family. We had a small birthday for me at my parents house before heading to Grandma Bonnie's for dinner. Grandma and Grandpa recently took a 2 week cruise to Europe and after dinner my Grandma brought out the goodies, mostly from Jerusalem. Jake and I had a good time playing with them!







Even though I've been sick for the past few days I couldn't pass on free tickets to the La Mans practice and qualifying races today at the Miller Motor Sports Park. We had such a good time! Jake was mesmerized by the cars and the noise. He kept saying "room, room" which is his version of "vroom, vroom."

4 comments:

The Littlest Moons said...

I'm sorry you have been sick! YOu guys have been busy doing fun things! Next time we go to St. George we will have to bring you along. We would have a blast. I need to call you because I need a hair cut and color SO bad! Help!

eden and david said...

what a good looking family. hope you are feeling better. i cant believe how big jacob is getting.

Love Sweet Love said...

You guys always go and do the funnest things!I can't believe Jacob's already talking-or making car noises-so cute!

James said...

Happy Mothers Day...you are looking so skinny...and omg Jake is getting so big!