Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Free Stuff


DO YOU LOVE FREE STUFF?



OK! So this is how this works…The first five people to respond to this post will receive something made by me for you. My choice made especially for you. Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (Of course, I will try to make something that I think you would like.)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done sometime this year.
4. You have no clue what it will be… it may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. (This will be fun :)
6. I will send it anywhere! It doesn’t matter where you live!


The catch is that you must repost this on your own blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. The first five people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!!
(copied from Brittany's blog)

3 comments:

Haylee said...

Hey Ellen!! ha ha!! I was coming to your blog to ask you to give me your address so I can give you your home-made gift from my blog (I know...I am way late) but now it looks like I win on yours too!! Hooray!!

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

Hey, hey, count me in! I love free stuff. I want to win...Am I a winner?

The Littlest Moons said...

Does it still count if I post this late? You don't even have to make anything for me, or you could count my fabulous new hair! Thanks Again!