Monday, April 13, 2009

I did it!! Wahoo

Anxiously waiting for the moment to finally arrive!

Jake had SUCH a good time at the game. He loved when the crowed would cheer!



Me and Mr. Bumble after my performance!

I guess Jake was being loud!


Me and the kid who through the first pitch and his Dad, Bob Harmon. 3rd Generation owner of Harmon's Grocery Store.

So tonight was my big night (with singing the National Anthem at the Bee's Game) and I'm honestly sad its over. It was so fun! Yes, I was a little nervous but I surprised myself with how calm I stayed. I feel pretty proud of myself for just doing it at all. I think it sounded pretty ok. Obviously had I not been nervous at all it would have sounded better, and there was a delay with the speakers so in the beginning of the song it made me nervous because I thought I was off but it was just because the speakers were a second or 2 behind. We stayed for most of the Game and it enjoyed it with family and it was a great way to spend the evening.

5 comments:

Alisa and Sky said...

Thats so cool! I bet that was so much fun! I wish I could have been there! I bet it sounded awesome!!

B Devine said...

Way to go. I bet it sounded amazing.

Ashley Seil Smith said...

That is so awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

The Littlest Moons said...

Way to go El! I think is the bravest thing in the world I wish I could have been there. Congrats! I am so sorry Jake had Rosiola(sp?) Jude has had it twice and it is no fun! (having it twice is very rare though, so don't worry!) I am glad you both got through and that Jacob is feeling better. I hope to see you tomorrow and if not then Sat.

Cinda said...

I would have been so nervous, but then again, nobody would want to hear me sing. I'm sure you sounded beautiful. I'm glad Jake is feeling better. Just in time for his birthday!