Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Enough Hair Cuts Already!!



I love how Jacob has his hand on his cheek. Too cute!!

First off I just want to say thanks to Megan for being the ONLY one to comment on my last post. To see "O comments" day after day is really sad and depressing and Megan was the only one to think of my sensitive feelings and comment on my last blog! Thanks Girl!!

We finally gave Jake a "big boy" hair cute. The trims here and there just were not cutting it (no pun intended.) He did pretty good although he didn't like sitting still or the buzzing clippers but he got through it and he look so grown up!

These are for all my friends who have asked me to post pictures of the "post weight loss" Ellen. Now down 30lbs!! WAHOO. I couldn't decide which one I liked so you get both!! These were taken before the Jazz game we went to the other night with my family and some friends. We had SUCH a good time!!



JAZZ vs Nuggets. Jazz won!Jessie and her friends

Collin and his buddy

Tyler and his friends

Mom and Dad
(below, duh) Cam and I. Oh ya we were in a suite! Thanks Dad

6 comments:

Love Sweet Love said...

Okay Ellen, I'm commenting!!!! :)Jake's hair looks so cute and I just can't get over how HOT you look!! Congrats on all the weight loss!

MBurt said...

I meant to tell you on Sunday that I loved Jacobs hair. It really does look great! You look fantastic. I had no idea you were on a mission. Way to go! It's always motivating to see people take care of themselves. I am just biding my time until I have to really face the baby weight. Until then, I am enjoying pregnancy. :)

Alisa and Sky said...

Hey Hottie! Can i have yo numba?! You look absolutely amazing!! Jakes hair cut is so cute too! I love that last picture of him and cameron!

The Littlest Moons said...

So sad we missed out on the Jazz game, that would have been a blast! But it looks like you guys had a great time and I do love your hair and pretty much your rockin body too! I am so excited to see you Friday, what a fun family week it has been. Love you.

Megan said...

lol....your too cute! I am glad I could brighten your day! You are looking good...I hope I can drop weight that fast when my post-preggo days come.

Ashley Seil Smith said...

I should definitely comment, especially because you have on mine!

OK, his hair is SO long and he is SO adorable. See, when I look at cute babies like yours and Allisons I think that I SHOULD have a baby! Ahh! I don't know.

And you are so cute.