Monday, July 20, 2009

5 years and 15 months

We've taken thousands and thousands of pictures over the last 5 years and its hard to pick a handful that high light some of the great times we've had!

Engagement, May 2004

Coming out of the Salt Lake Temple on our Wedding Day
July 22, 2004


Celebrating our 1st Anniversary!


Our First Trip to Hawaii, 2006

9 months pregnant with Jacob and
the Day he was born. April 19, 2008




This last weekend Cameron and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. I can't believe 5 years has already gone by. Although there have been some very difficult moments over the last 5 years the amazing moments far out weigh the hard ones. When we got married I was just barely 19, I feel like I've done a lot of growing up with Cameron. We've both become "adults" together and I feel so amazed at some of the places we've been and things we've seen and most of all the amazing things we've accomplished together.

So to celebrate we started by sending Jacob to Grandma's and heading to Texas Road House. Anyone who know Cam knows he's a beef man so our dinner had to include beef and what better place than Texas Road House. We had a super delicious meal and then headed to the Crystal Inn. My sister in law works there so we got to stay there for the night for a sweet price!! Then Saturday on our way home to change we stopped by the Scout car wash that Cameron missed and then headed to Cowabunga Bay. Its a brand new water park really close to our house and we've been wanting to go there for a while so we thought we've give it a try while we had the day to our selves. It was a BLAST!! Cameron was like a kid again, I seriously think he felt like he was 10!! All in all we had a really great weekend to celebrate, I hope this next year is just amazing as the last 5!I was started when I noticed this Armidillo sitting next to me!!

Cameron enjoyed EVERY last bite of his 20 oz Prime Rib!



In other news Jake turned 15 months yesterday and had his appointment this morning. He is doing great!! He's not quite 20lbs but he's 31 inches tall! He is learning and growing so fast!! His vocabulary is expanding everyday and love to hear him speak his own little language. He is such a joy to have in our home and most defenantly the best thing that has happened to us over the last 5 years!




4 comments:

Alisa and Sky said...

Looks like yall had a wonderful 5th anniversary! I love texas roadhouse!! It is lunch time now and now I really want that fun lunch! That water park looks so fun!! Where is it at?

The Littlest Moons said...

Congrats you two! I hope you had a great weekend. That swim place looks great! So I love your hair days, but we need to hang out just to hang out and let Jude and Jacob spend some tome becoming friends. How does that sound? Lets plan it! And Jared and I are planning on the 7th, I don't think Jamie will make it, but we can call her and see. Love you.

Megan said...

wow...congrats on five great years!

The Coons Family said...

OH SO CUTE! Congrats, 5 years is definitely a big milestone!