Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Weekend

I was too lazy to rearange the pictures to go in order but you get the drift right....
I made brownies today and I let Jake lick the spoon and oh boy was he in heaven...
til I took the it away!



It was time for another haircut yesterday and he looks older and older with every one!!



Memorial day. Jake had WAY too many treats!! We let him go at it with the Popsicle and he got it EVERYWHERE!


I think he had 3 baths that day from all the treats!

Me and mom making cinnamon rolls for breakfast!

Sunday morning I made waffels with fresh whipped cream and Jake got one of the beaters!

Enjoying Camping while it lasted

Its hard to tell but Jake was squashed in between all the camping stuff and perfectly happy!

So we had been planning on camping with Cameron's family for memorial weekend near Cedar City for a month or so but we had a few wrenches thrown into the gears and we changed plans a bit. We ended up going camping near Strawberry lake with Cameron's brother and his family for friday night. We had planned on staying til Sunday but after a very very long and cold night on friday and lots of rain on saturday we left around 1:30 on saturday to come home and catch up on lost sleep! We had dinner with my family on sunday and stayed the night to go with them to the Gibb annual family picnic on memorial day. After the picnic for lunch we went back to my parents to have a BBQ with some neighbors. It was a busy but fun 3day weekend!

3 comments:

The Littlest Moons said...

It looks like you guys had a great weekend. We loved seeing you and now we just need to get together with both our husbands and have our double date. (I told Jared this and he reminded me of the time you and Cameron came over and we made pizza and it was stuck to the pan--do you remember that? I had totally forgotten and thoght the memory was hilarious!) I am so excited for Jude and Jack to continue to get used to each other and become great little friends! (and trouble makers like we were!)

The Littlest Moons said...

I assure you that was a typo I know your son's name is not Jack, but Jake! Sorry!

carol said...

Sounds like you guys had an eventful Memorial Day Weekend! I am sure Cinda and Mel missed the family from the North but they seemed to make the best of their camping experience. Little Jake looks so grown up with his big boy haircut. Miss you guys!