Sunday, May 3, 2009

Latest Mischief

Here are a few pictures of Jake and some of the trouble that he is learning!


This is one I had to blame myself for. Jake and I had been running a lot of errands on this day and by the time I got to the bank (my last stop) he was getting really tired of being in his car seat. I remembered I had some suckers in the glove box and picked out a green one (least likely to stain) and gave it to Jake to keep him happy. He was quiet the whole way home, when I went to go get him out and he didn't have a sucker in his hand I thought "oh crap there is a sucker stuck somewhere in my car." Then I saw it!! I had to take pictures and just laugh.



He loves to get up and run away before I can get a clean diaper on, I'm lucky if I can get him clean before he takes off!


Jake LOVES to go outside. The other day was pretty rainy and very soggy outside but Jake was throwing a tantrum because he wanted to go outside SO bad, so I finally gave in and within a few minutes he had found a gutter full of muddy water and had a blast. Cameron was so proud, he had to take a picture!



Jacob also loves climbing! The dishwasher is one of his favorites! Lately I have to wait until he's asleep to do the dishes otherwise it either takes me forever because I have to keep Jake away or half the dishes need to be washed again because he put them in his mouth or thrown them into Baxter's drinking water (another favorite, I just haven't gotten a picture yet. He also loves to taste Baxter's kibble!)

3 comments:

Alisa and Sky said...

Ha ha this post makes me laugh so much because it feels like you are me describing nate! We need to get them together soon! I think they would have so much fun playing together...actually they would probably do a lot of damage :) I want to get together with you though soon! I miss you!!

Cinda said...

Love the sucker stuck in his hair. Did it hurt him to get it out?

allison said...

these are so funny and he is so cute...happy late birthday!