Sunday, June 14, 2009

What a BOY!!

Jake loved all the water that collected in his truck from the rainy weather this past week. He loves splashing in water!

Jake got a play tool set for his birthday and Cam wanted to show Jake how to use them on his car!

Last weekend at Tylers race it was kinda windy and apparently my hair was pretty entertaining!

Jake was rolling around in the trailer at the race and when I went to go check on him he had squirted his bottle ALL over his face and thought it was funny.

Well I don't have much to write about this time, life is pretty much the same ol' same ol'. Cameron did just get back from a 3 day Grand Canyon trip that he absolutely loved and I spent the weekend with my family but I'm glad Cam's home and life is back to normal.

3 comments:

Love Sweet Love said...

He is such a BOY! And a super cute one at that! I would LOVE to get together with you guys, when were you thinking you wanted to do it?

Mindy said...

Wow, Jake is so big. Especially with that hair cut. I must admit that your hair is quite funny in that picture...lol...Hope you guys are doing well. =]

Cinda said...

Love the hair Ellen! What a cutie pie you have.