Thursday, June 25, 2009

Family Pictures

Last week we had family pictures taken with all of my family and I'm really excited about them because they turned out SO cute. It was kinda strange how I found this girl that took them. Kinda a cousins friend of a friend but anyway I was really impressed with her amazing eye for photography and she did so well giving us directions and finding the perfect place to put us. Here is a copy of her blog, you might have to scroll through some older posts but until I get our cd here is sneak peek.

http://hatchphotography.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Megan said...

OH they are totally cute! Love the white shirts too!

The Coons Family said...

Those are so awesome! Utah has such great and easy scenery for a background. Totally jealous haven't had any family pictures yet...just reminds me I need to work on that.