Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Perfect Weekend

Just like his Daddy, Jake LOVED sitting by the creek and tossing stuff in.



The boy knows what he wants. SMORE'S

Jake loved picking up wood and helping Dad toss it in the fire pit!

Cameron has been working SO much lately that we hadn't had family time in a while. I'm not complaining because I'm so grateful he has had so much work to keep him busy. Last summer was really slow and tough for our family. But anyway, Cam finally had a whole Saturday off and we packed it full. We got up early and had a yummy flap jack breakfast then went down to the Draper park and Cam played with Jake on the playground while I went for a jog. We came home, put Jake down for a nap and then Cam and I napped too. When we woke up we ate lunch and headed down to the Draper pool for a few hours, came home and we all napped again. We woke up and ran some errands, ate dinner (chick fil a, one of my fav's!) and went to my nieces birthday party. Sunday after church we decided to make the most of the gorgeous weather and made up a picnic and headed up the canyon. Ahh it was SO nice to have some quality family time. I just wish I had our camera on Saturday. I didn't even think to tote it around with us but Sunday I made sure I had it with us.

4 comments:

Alisa and Sky said...

That does sound like a perfect weekend! I am glad you guys were able to spend some family time together!

The Coons Family said...

That sounds like so much fun! Good for you to take advantage of the time you have with each other. JC is going to start Emergency Responses for monsoon season here in the next few weeks and we'll have to do the same.

The Phillips said...

What great pictures of the family and you look fabulous!

Megan said...

Those are my favorite weekends!