Tuesday, September 13, 2011

7th Anniversary


Cam and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary in July.. I know I'm late in posting this. We spent a whole weekend in Park City and had a seriously good time! We stayed at this cute Austrian themed hotel, The Goldener Hurst, in Deer Valley that we would highly recommend and would
go back to again. We ate some super yummy food, saw a movie (harry potter and yes I cried,) and did lots and lots of shopping at the outlet malls. One of our favorite things we did was go to Olympic Park. We got to watch the Flying Ace, who are all olympic skiers, do a really cool show. To practice in the off season they go down these wet slopes and land in a pool. The Flying Aces made a show, timed to music, out of practicing and it is incredible to watch. I can't imagine doing all that and landing in a pool much less landing snow.

Over all we had a much needed, relaxing and fun weekend! I had no idea how fun and beautiful Park City was. Needless to say, we've already been back!

1 comment: